Thursday, August 27, 2009

 


Dear Gang,

Well its been awhile since I have posted and over a year 1/2 since leaving Hocus Pocus. I have been busy performing around the Central Valley of California.
I see more new magic coming out and as while as creating new shows. So I figure time to let folks know what going on in the entertainment biz. Hopefully those of you who used to read my blog will be able to chime in on whats happening with you also. I have had some time to also work in the gathering of friends on Facebook and Myspace so I hope some if not all of you will write in with new items or projects that you want to share to help fellow performers grow or items you want to sell.

If some of you want items, DVD's, books to be reviewed please contact me at tonyblanco@aol.com for my shipping address to review and post your new items. Just a quick note for now

Tony Blanco
http://www.tonyblanco.com










<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?